• Contest is for registered members of this Jockey World site only. It's free to register!
• Voting is open to the public, family, & friends. (voters do not have to be registered Jockey World Members).
• Ten winning entries will receive a 2012 Jockey World Calendar.
• Winners from outside of the United States will receive a calendar. However, Shipping fees outside of the United States are not the responsibility of Jockey World. All fees will need to be paid by the recepient in advance prior to shipment.
• In addition to receiving a calendar, the entry with most votes wins a 6 month Premiere Membership Subscription to Jockey World; the entry with the second most votes wins a 3 month Premiere Membership Subscription to Jockey World; the entry with third most votes wins a 1 month Premiere Membership Subscription to Jockey World
• Members can submit entries starting Sunday, October 30, 2011.
• Entry submission for the contest ends at 11:59 pm (EST) on November 15, 2011.
• Voting ends at 11:59 pm (EST on November 19, 2011.
• Winners will be announced November 20, 2011 on Jockey World Radio.
• Ten winners will be chosen with the most votes. In case of ties Jockey World will determine the winner(s).
• Winning photos will need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If more than one image is submitted and two or more images are voted in the top ten, the image with the highest number of votes will be selected for the Jockey World Calendar.
• Photos can be funny or silly but must be considered in good taste. No nudity or offensive images will be accepted.
• Photos submitted can be of Member or taken by Member from any time frame of their life.
• The Jockey World member is not required to be in the image.
• By entering this contest, the contestant understands and takes full responsibility by claiming that they own the rights to their submitted image and Jockey World will not be liable for any copyright violation.
• Submitted image must be horse oriented in some manner. Acceptable image themes include: horses, horse shows, horse racing, Halloween costumes, FFA horse projects, 4-H horse projects, barrel races, horse shows (English or Western), etc.